Thursday 24 July 2008

Happy Birthday, Funky Hand!!!

Ohhh my word!!! Checkout the wonderful blog candy that Anice at Funky Hand is offering to celebrate Funky Hand's 2nd anniversary! In addition to the goodies in the picture, Anice is offering a choice of TWO CD-Roms from her collection HERE, and a choice of TWO of her fantastic crafty downloads, HERE.

To check out this wonderful offer, go to Anice's blog, Funky Hand Thoughts. (While you're there, take a wander through Anice's inspirational creations. She has a lovely, refreshing style you can't fail to enjoy!)

2 comments:

Just call me G said...

Just running in to say Helllllo and to let you know I have not slipped off the end of the world... have updated my blog xxx

Hope you and yours are good.
Gxxx

Anice said...

Thanks for the link Heather. You say such nice things about me!!
Anice xx