Thursday 31 July 2008

Funky Little Christmas...


Three very simple cards using just one of the themes on the lovely 'Funky Little Christmas' download from Funky Hand. The cards virtually made themselves! Aren't those toppers fab? (Also on the download! Even the doodling is done for you!) I love these, and they are just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where these came from, when I have a little more time on my hands.

While I am here, I need to thank my Funky Hand DT mate, Ruth of Tip Top Toppers' fame. What a kind, thoughtful person she is.. All the other girls were cracking on with their designs, and I was bewhinging on our DT blog about running out of ink, and couldn't afford to get any more just yet, so she printed off a whole sheaf of papers from the downloads for me, so I wouldn't be left out and sent it to me as a surprise! What a sweetie!! :o)



Papers (incl. trees & toppers): Funky Hand 'Funky Little Christmas' download
Snowflakes: Kaleidopunch (Amethyst & Citrine)
Christmas verse stamp: Penny Black
Snowflake stamp: From a cube of four snowflake stamps.. can't remember whose! Sorry!
Glitter glue: Stickles Crystal
Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, swiped with white Versamagic to pick out the dots.

10 comments:

Katie said...

These are so cute!! Love those colors for Christmas! Congrats on your pub, too!

To answer your question: I live in Eastern Oregon...about 4 hours away from Seattle. Grew up in Portland, OR: no MLB team, so we root for the M's! So, who is your fave?

Bev said...

Oh my goodness, I NEED this CD - these cards are just pure magic! Love them all.

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous cards but hey it ain't difficult I'm sure you will agree because the papers and toppers are so fabulous
kath
xxxxx

Lorraine Robertson said...

Have to agree that the papers are simply fab & well what is some ink between good friends.

Lorraine xxx

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe!! Think of me as a little early Santa hehehe!! Glad you approve of the surprise!

And very fab cards too - I've not got round to using the topper one yet but its screaming at me to do so!!

Tip Top said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daisy Chain said...

Love the cards. Love the colours, my fave. I might just have to buy the CD.

Love Debbie xx

Sammi said...

Sure is funky!! I love it!! Great colours!
Sammi
xxx

Dawn said...

wow these are so different - love them - Oh dear! I HAVE to get my A**(it's big enough!! LOL) in gear!!


Dawn
xx

Leann said...

Oooooh, these are beautiful!