Wednesday 23 July 2008

Friendship is a Work of Heart...



Made for Melissa Phillips wonderful blog challenge, but I think I've missed the deadline! Oh well.. It was fun making it, although it hasn't come out quite how I saw it in my head! :o) Not sure I like it, but what do you think?



Papers: Funky Hand CD-Roms ('V. Funky' and 'Funky Seasons')
Friendship backing paper, large heart, black swirl and doodles by me!
Silver hearts made using X-cut punches
Holographic peel-off butterfly mounted on a piece of pre-moulded plastic packaging for 'wing-lift', and highlighted with some self-adhesive pearls
Stamped flourishes by HOTP.
Bling, brads, flower, lace, heart charm, chain, ribbons from stash.


9 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow it's gorgeous I love it - all the little details...I could look at it for ages - great work

Melissa said...

This is beautiful and fun and so full of creativity---what a gorgeous creation!
Melissa

Peet said...

Wowww, absolutely beautiful, Heather!!!!

Anice said...

Oooh I love all the little details. It's a wonderful creation.
Anice xx

Lana Clarke said...

Wow!
Such a beautiful card with so much texture and colour!
I love it.
Hugs
Lana x

Katie said...

Can I just say...you are fab-u-lous?! Love this!

Katie

~Emma~ said...

I left a message on this yesterday and its not here :o(
Woe is me!!
Babe its beautiful and the detailing is amazing..you are one clever cookie!
Thanks so much as well for the very uplifting message you left me...it meant a lot! Have a lovely day Em.x

~Emma~ said...

Only me again stalking you! Forgot to say that I didn't get the e-mail so could you please re-send it.ta!

Classroomfree said...

well I love it! Amazing work.

Hugs
Jules x