Friday 11 July 2008

Daring card Makers Mid-week challenge

Now, this being Friday and the DCM challenge I am responding to is their mid-week challenge which came and went on Wednesday (!), I may be defeating the object a bit, but I'm only trotting out an old one! lol.. Only about three weeks old, though, it has to be said!

Checkout the Daring Card Makers challenge blog HERE! Some jaw-dropping contributions, not least of all from the Design team.

This mid-week challenge was for a birthday card with a number on it. Done! And by some miracle, this one was honoured with an appearance on the awe-inspiring Inspirational blog! :D

11 comments:

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allison said...

as I said before- jusy stunning
AllisonX

Yvonne Randall said...

I am in awe. That card is just fantastic.

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! It's a fantastic card!!
thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Anne said...

Hiya Heather (Waving!!!) Lord I have been out of touch soooo bad - busy..busy...busy...!!! This is absolutely wonderful - very clever and very beautifully made! Fab! ;o) xx

Anne said...

PS - forgot to say I'm adding you to my blogroll - hope you don't mind - I've missed so much of your stuff and I don't like being out of touch! ;o) x

Leanne said...

I love this card - so stunning.

~Emma~ said...

Hello Queen Heather...see you have been promoted again...well Prime Minister sounded so boring! Saw this card on there and loved it then! Its bea-u-ti-ful! Hugs Em.x

Jozza said...

I'll never get tired of admiring this card - for it is a true stunner!

xxx

Lana Clarke said...

Your work is fab & I love this shaped card & the colours.
I'll be back again.
Hugs
Lana

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful creations! :)