Friday 22 January 2010

Don't follow me.. I'm lost, too!

Just a quick note to my blog buddies.. If you notice that I seem to have stopped 'following' your blog, please don't take it personally! I have cleared down 99% of my feeds in Google Reader, and I *think* that may also have severed my 'following' connections, too. My daily 'hop' was taking over my life, so had to make the hard decision that 3D life comes first, and I wasn't having any!

So.. everything in moderation.. I will hop when I can, but will focus on those people who are always kind enough to visit me. Love ya! Mwaaaah!!

7 comments:

Fliss said...

Oh dear! Hope you get it sorted. Think you're still on mine though.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Jules said...

Hi Chris

I think there is something wrong with the followers on blogs anyway at the moment!!

I can't see any at all on my blog - unless everyone has suddenly decided to stop following me that is ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Have a good weekend Chris - hope you get to see some 3D action!! LOL!!!

Take care

Love Jules xx

Leah l'Orange said...

i've noticed strange things afoot at Blogger lately, Chris! or maybe it's just you. ;)

Suzi B said...

Hi Chris ... sounds like you're having a crisi!!.. hope things work out.
By the way your facebook pic.. is tres sexy

xx Sue B xx

craftimamma said...

I'd visit your blog even if you weren't visiting mine Chris, 'cos you make such beautiful things which are always an inspiration.

Right, creeping over, Lol! Fully understand your thinking Chris. It does get difficult to keep up doesn't it. You know where we are when you have time for a visit.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hello,
You're still with me my friend lol! Streamlining is good for the soul.
Lesley x

Olga Pope said...

Hi Chris! Incidentally, I've only just cleaned my reading list, too. This post on your blog was one of the few things that Google Reader showed me after the big clean :)
I couldn't agree more with your statement on 3D life's importance! :)
Oh, and thank you so, so much for your encouraging comment to my last post. Your support really means an awful lot to me.
Love, Olga