Thursday 24 December 2009

For Linda (Lindyloo) re. my Wedding Stationery CD

Hi, Linda..

There isn't an email link on your profile, so I hope you come back and see this note! :o)

It's very good of you to offer to buy one of my CDs for the Papworth Trust's staff challenge. Thank you! :o) I thought the last two had sold, but neither person followed up, so they're still available.

Right.. details for payment follow.

There are a number of options..

1. You can pay Papworth directly on-line by card by going to THIS link.. (There is a comments page, apparently, and it would be helpful if you could say this is a donation for Christine Fraser's £10 Challenge, so they know what accounting 'pot' to put it in. If you choose this method, please forward on to me the email receipt they'll send you, and I'll get your CD to you ASAP.)

2. Alternatively, you could pay me by Paypal to veritycrafts@btinternet.com

3. You can also pay by cheque (payable to Papworth Trust) or by postal order. Please email me at craftling@btinternet.com for my address.

Oh, and don't forget to let me have your address to send the CD to.

Let me know what you decide, and soon as you've made your payment, I'll get your CD posted.

Thanks again, and MERRY CHRISTMAS! :o)

No comments: