Wednesday 6 May 2009

Man's Birthday Card

This is my brother-in-law's birthday card. Getting better, I think, although I can see more that could have been done to it. However, it is winging its way across the fens to Ramsey as I write, so my brilliant observations are a case of twenty-twenty hindsight, I'm afraid. I can see that I would have added a gold mini brad or two, and some glimpses of vintage images stamped across the striped paper... which is all BG, by the way, decorated with some old buttons from my old button box, one of which didn't look old enough.. until I distressed it a bit. Well, you'd be distressed if someone wanted to soften your edges with a nasty raspy file! The green paper was also Cuttlebugged a bit.




Hugs,

3 comments:

Julie Allain said...

Fantastic card Christine and I'm so happy to see you back properly xxx

Daisy Chain said...

Love this Chris. A great mans card. Love all the distressing.

Hugs Debbie xx

Marie Reed said...

Phil's card turned out wonderfully! It's nice to crafts showcased with more of a masculine touch!