Thursday, 11 September 2008

Calling SM3WKL.. Calling sm3wkl in Michigan...

My blog has been a bit quiet in the past few days. That's because I have been working my way through the 100+ comments on my blog candy post, visiting everyone's blogs and saying hello! :o)

BUT I need to get in touch with this lady who commented... sm3WKL... Have you noticed that you haven't been getting any comments on your blog in the past week? I think not only did you turn off word verification, you must have inadvertently also turned off the facility for visitors to leave any comments at all!! :o/

There is also no email contact button on your blog, so I hope you see this message!!

Chris xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to receive it! And thank you for taking the time. :o) ~ Chris xx