Sunday, 14 September 2008

Blog Changes Alert...

I have decided to split my crafting posts from my personal musings, and will have separate blogs. For most people who have linked to this blog, it will have been for the craft posts, so I will leave this one in place for card projects, etc, but regular visitors will notice a change to the title.

The title of this blog is now 'Craftling's Crafting', but in order to avoid breaking any links, 'Craftling's Cosy Corner' will remain the URL. It will also be the title for the new blog, which will be invited readers only. Confused? Yes, so am I. It's easily done. ;o)

IMPORTANT ~ I don't mind who reads my personal blog, but I'd like to have some control over who does, and some knowledge of who you are. Reasonable? So if you would like access to my personal blog, please leave a comment here, and I'll send you an invitation. Don't forget to send me your email address (privately) if there isn't an email contact point on your profile. (Please note that anyone who has hitherto left comments here will be welcome on the new blog. If you are a regular lurker, but have not yet left any comments, you will also be welcome! Just let me know.)

If you're just here for creative stuff, then you're in the right place.. you're very welcome and you don't have to do anything! :o)

Meanwhile, it will take me a little while to move my personal posts across, so ~ crafting enthusiasts ~ please bear with me.

Anyone any thoughts on this move?

Chris xx

18 comments:

  1. Hey Chris! Add me to both blogs, please! I have enjoyed getting to know you through your blog postings and would miss that with the split.

    Thanks so much for encouraging me to start my own blog and even visiting it! : )

    -Katherine aka Csmoferret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so we won't see your musings and your chatter anymore?? I will miss that :(

    It's up to you if you want me to be on both! I understand any personal reasons you must have if you don't want.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosette and Katherine, I would love you to be on my personal blog as well.. I am honoured that you'd want to be! :o) I have sent you both an invitation.. Please let me know if you don't receive it.

    Hugs,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris

    Would love to be on both blogs, if you will have me. You card making and ramblings are an inspiration to me.

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mainly come to see your beautiful ideas for crafts and to be inspired! So the craft one is all I need. I understand the need to have them separate that is what i do also.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chris, I love reading your blogs too, so would love to have your permission to look at both.

    Jose xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steph.. Thank you for your kind words. :o) I need to be able to email you to send you an invitation, but there isn't an email contact point on your profile. Please would you email me (via my profile) with your address, and I'll be delighted to send you an invitation to my new blog. :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh purleeze Chris...I thought you had gone all quiet on me LOL
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chris,
    Great Idea.........It keeps your personal life private!

    I hope you don't mind if I link you Blog to mine!
    I'd follow you but you haven't put the follow me thingy up yet lol!

    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Suze.. Thank you for your nice comments.. Followers list is now in place! :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please add me to you list in order to view your personal blog...I'm coming from Scraptastic..through Scrapping for Less...thanks. I just added to my blog comments on the WV.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there..check out my blog..I've commented there in ref to WV...http://divascrapper.blogspot.com/

    Thanks for bringing that to my attention and that's for the opportunity for the CANDY...it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. add me too if you don't mind Chris.. love keeping up with your posts..

    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you please add me to both blogs Chris? I love to hear all your crafty and non crafty news..

    Its a good idea, if thats what works for you, there are somethings in our lives that we dont want the world and his wife to be reading...lol

    Take care Paula X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waves prosthesis in the air... me too pretty please..

    Can you send the invite to the other email address that you have for me please (not the gasp one on my blog)

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there!
    Would love to be added to (great idea btw), but will understand if you don't want me to!!! :o)
    Leanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi chris
    I would love to be invited but I'll leave it up to you.
    I read everything here too!

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Chris
    Please can you add me to your blogs. Please don't be offended if I don't get in touch for the next 2 weeks as I will be sunny Espana from Saturday - I'll be thinkin' of y'all LOL
    Love Diane

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to receive it! And thank you for taking the time. :o) ~ Chris xx