Sunday 10 August 2008

Friendship is a work of HEART! ;o)

How honoured am I today? Lorraine has awarded this little bloggy accolade to me,and I'm thrilled! Isn't it cute?

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.
But I am not one to follow rules, I'm afraid! (Just call me Rebel! hehe ;o) It's so hard to choose just seven people, as there are hundreds of you out there who deserve to be nominated. So what I will do is hereby dub you all worthy of the award. Please feel free to 'lift' the award for your blog.
If you are looking for inspiration, then you could do a lot worse than starting with my Funky Hand design team mates, and then if you still have time, you could progress to my Scrummy Blogroll further down! ;o) All links listed on my sidebar------>>>>>>>

2 comments:

Enfys said...

Wowee, what a fab award. Thanks Heather xx
There is blog candy up for grabs on my blog, take a look

Enfys said...

Oops, I mean Christine :)