Monday 18 August 2008

A bit of "sass" and a new blog candy letter...

When I come across a blog I like the look of, I like to go back in time to the beginning of the blog, to see how things have evolved (and, basically, because I'm a nosey ol' so and so who doesn't like to miss anything!! lol ;o) ... And that is how I came across this wonderful classy card, with such a profound and wise sentiment. (Click HERE.)

It just struck a chord with me, and I thought it was a great message for all of us women who whinge and moan about life, when we are supposed to be grown-ups and we really do know what we should do (and I very much include myself in that!)... (Thinking of one friend in particular who's had problems lately.. this is not aimed at you, hunni, I promise... I am thinking more of me !) :o)

This blog can be found HERE.
.........................................................

Right.. another new letter for you to add to the collection... and thank you for the guesses to date, but you're all wrong!!! hehe! ;o) ..............................................

C

3 comments:

Daisy Chain said...

Great card you found, it made me smile. I only wish it was all that easy....

Another letter...Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

love Debbie xx

Unknown said...

I do that, I have to read back, I like to see how its all evolved and of course I am nosey, LOL. I howled at this card, I LOVE it so much.....I also know a couple of people that would love it too....so I might have to investigate, hehehe, TY for a laugh :D

Allison said...

oh where oh where did I put my big pants- must find them!
AllisonX