Saturday 21 June 2008

England Blings...

This ATC was made for another Trimcraft challenge!! Use gems, mirri card, gems... bling it up! This is based on an idea that was buzzing around in my head anyway.. England Swings (as in the song lyrics "England swings like a pendulum do".. Remember that one, old friends??? lol ) The idea has become 'England Blings'! hehe

Not sure I like the result, as it's not my sort of thing, but... for the sake of art...


Union Jack image: Printed on the draft setting for a faded look. Rest is self-explanatory.

4 comments:

Tip Top said...

Heheheh! Loadsa bling there!!

Kath Stewart said...

Wow. she says..reaching for the dark glasses - fab take and I am ashamed to admit I do remember that song.
Hugs
Kath
xxxx

Dawn said...

Very patriotic Heather - lots of bling ,brilliant

Kath Stewart said...

You've just been tagged - sorry
Kath
xxx