Thursday, 22 May 2008

Cuttlebug embossed sheets & Tilda/Bella stamped images..

Hi.. This is my personal recommendation for a seller I found on Ebay... Diane Howarth.

She sells Cuttlebug embossed sheets of card (or vellum), 12 sheets for £1.20 + 75p P&P. You get to choose from her wide range of folders, and card colours and/or vellum.

I received mine this morning (with some freebies!). Her product, her prices, her communication and her delivery time were all excellent.

THIS is a link to her current Ebay listing for these sheets.

While you're there, check out her Magnolia Tilda and Bella stamped images, too.

NB: I am not receiving anything for making this recommendation, nor had I any contact with Diane prior to finding her on Ebay.

1 comment:

  1. i could have stamped all night,
    I could have stamped all night
    And still have stamped some more,
    I could emboss my stuff
    and used some inks ive never used before

    ReplyDelete

Hello! If you would like to leave a comment, I'd be delighted to receive it! And thank you for taking the time. :o) ~ Chris xx